Friday, July 9, 2010

For the Record: Rejection Sucks

Hey girls, here's a tip...don't bother asking guys out...well...if you're cute and sexy then go for it. If you're like me and you're just an average girl don't bother.

I asked out this amazing guy...which was my first clue it was a bad idea. Seriously, this guy was beyond amazing. He was a lot like my 'ex', not gonna lie...but like better. It's like...he made me feel important in a way Mr. Squirrel Boy never did...he made me feel like I mattered...he was easy to talk to...I could hold a conversation with him that was fun and intellegent. He was everything I've looked for in a guy (he wasn't horrible to look at either). So after hanging out with him a couple of times I asked him out. Guess what? I got the 'let's just be friends' speech again. FUCK! What the hell is wrong with me? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not sexy? Is it the blonde ditz thing? Is there some massive flaw in my personality I'm unaware of? Seriously! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

To make matters worse Mr. Squirrel Boy has a girlfriend now. Sigh. He can get a girlfriend but I can't get a boyfriend...what is wrong with this picture? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I was happy being single...I truly was. I had found a comfortable place before this guy came along (I wasn't even wanting to fall for anyone!). That being said, Aphrodite, hear my plea...don't make me smitten for ANY ONE ELSE! Please just leave me alone. Don't send some other great guy to sneak up on me. I can't take much more.

Fuck. Sigh.

0 comments: