Friday, March 4, 2011

About Me...again...

I posted a version of this a while back. This is updated and longer. This is me in a nutshell...

I’m probably the most boring 20-something ever. The thing is I’m ok with that.
I love music…a lot…music of all kinds.
I don't consider rap 'music'.
I love to sing. I used to perform a lot when I was a teenager. I miss it.
I love writing songs. If you make an impression on me I'll probably end up writing a song about you.
I’m a completely hopeless romantic…but I’m also jaded by the past. I’m not 100% convinced that hopeless romance exists outside a Nicholas Sparks novel.
Have you ever noticed that all Nicholas Sparks romance novels end in tragedy?
I’m very creative. I love to write, podcast, work on my site.
I am a total geek girl. I love comics, video games, all that stuff.
The answer is ALWAYS 42.
Supergirl is my favorite heroine. Ever.
I don’t care what anyone says, Stephanie Brown is my favorite Batgirl.
I want to be Stephanie Brown. Seriously.
Yes, I play World of Warcraft…I’m a human mage.
Because of my interest guys tend to see me as 'one of the boys'. I HATE that.
Nothing gets under my skin quite like disrespect.
I recently started taking karate. It is the most rewarding thing I've ever done and I LOVE it.
My favorite color is purple. Like obsessively so.
I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. Some people take it as an insult…it’s not meant as such.
I sometimes cry when I’m happy…even over silly little things. I can’t help it.
I love strip clubs…and no I don’t think they’re degrading to women.
That being said I am not much into clubbing. I drink MAYBE once a year if that.
I'm much more at ease in a small group sitting at Starbucks than I am in a crowded room.
I have 3 kitties and I love them so, so much. I do want more someday.
I love to sit in the pitch dark either just talking about nothing or in silence.
I prefer Aussie Football to American Football…then again I prefer most Australian things. I love Australia.
I really, really dislike shallow people. A lot.
I have issues. I don't deny this, but I am working on it.
I’ve reached a point in my life I like who I’ve become. It’s a wonderful thing.
I love kids…SO much. I want to be a mom someday. I just need to get my life together first.
I’m not looking for an instant romance because that just doesn’t happen. I am looking for friends and hoping perhaps something more will come from one of them.
I love to laugh.
I’m very trusting…sometimes too much. I just assume people don’t lie…of course, sadly, they sometimes do.
I want someone that will dance in the rain.
Someone who will take my hand...in public.
Someone that is worth being fearless for.
A person that cares about me and what I want.
I want a first date like Taylor Swift sings about in “Fearless”.
I can't tell you what my perfect person would be like so please stop asking me.
I can tell you that not only will I know when I find it...
It really will be fearless.

0 comments: