Sunday, February 1, 2015

Best Weekend Ever...

Two blogs in one weekend. I know this is unusual but I needed to put into writing this weekend so I never forget it.

This has been an incredibly amazing weekend full of amazing stuff. I’m gonna break it down by day because that seems logical.

Friday- Well I shared that in the last blog. That was my Great Titus Adventure.

Saturday- After having an amazing massage in the morning I got a wonderful nap in the afternoon and went to a hockey game at night. My team won in a 4-0 shutout including 2 blocked penalty shots!!!! After the game I got to get my Calder Cup mini banner signed by the team…which equates to actually meeting the team! OMG let me just say that Curtis McKenzie and Jussi Rynnas are two of the funniest guys ever. And Jack Campbell is one of the sweetest! And Travis Morin, Max Fortunus, and Jurki Jokkapaka were amazingly nice too…basically the most talented players on the team were the nicest. Not to mention hottest. I don't know who was hotter, Campbell, McKenzie, Rynnas, or Jokkapaka...sorry...I'm a woman...I noticed the gorgeous men in front of me. Anyway, almost the whole team was just amazingly nice. Thank you Texas Stars for an amazing and memorable experience!!!

Sunday- I wake up and file my taxes. I have been getting just less than 1000 for the last couple years now. But now I’m a student. That paid off when I found out I’m getting more than 3000 back this year!!!! Guess who is getting a pink hockey jersey?! This girl! After that I go to book a flight to go to GA so I can help my bestie move down here. I expect a fare of about 135 since that is what that flight has been everytime I look. Nope. I get on to book and the flight I want, nonstop, earliest of the day…$99 thank you very much! Really?! Just…wow! I love it!

I don't know if this is a good karma pay off or a shift in the universe or someone cast a good luck spell on me or just a series of random events...either way I am beyond grateful for all the wonderful stuff that has happened this weekend and I don't want to take a moment of it for granted. I am extremely grateful and praise Zeus for his love and sending good my way. I sincerely feel beyond blessed at the amazing experiences I'm having this weekend and I don't want to forget to be grateful. Take nothing for granted cause the good never lasts so enjoy and celebrate each moment. 

I just am in awe of what a wonderful weekend this has been! Thank you Gods for everything!

Love to all,

Cilla

0 comments: