Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Resolutions...


It’s that time again! Resolutions!

First, let’s reflect on this past year’s…

~Get through school far enough that I can be student teaching by fall or spring.

This didn’t happen but I did continue to advance now I’m to my teaching courses and should be teaching by this upcoming fall or next spring.



~Advance in my job

Eh..I changed jobs from when I wrote this…



~Get back on track with my eating habits and get back to getting healthy.

This was a success the 1st half of the year. Then it fell apart…



~Pay off my car

Success! Its all mine! It needs some repairs now but it’s allllll mine!!!!!



~learn to skate

Success. I’m damn good at basic skating. Now I just need to get more advanced.



~Meet a hockey player

Uh, successs? I met MANY hockey players and have even actually hung out with a couple to the point that they know me. Who would have thought?



~Try to advance the podcast and the JoF brand even more this year.

Hasn’t happen yet. But will. Oh it will.





Now for my 2016 resolutions…



-Get back to eating and healthy and lost weight. Seriously. I don’t want to get sick again.



-Finish school or at least start or be ready to start student teaching



-Be the best girlfriend possible and make this a great year for my amazing girlfriend



-Grow the fuck up and work on being less selfish. Become a better person.



-Get in a comfortableish position financially


0 comments: