Thursday, December 20, 2012

If the world ends...

I mentioned on the podcast I don't actually logically believe in the end of the world happening tomorrow...but if I'm wrong there's some things I wanna say.

First I want to thank you. Yes you reading this. You that listens to my podcast, read my blogs, and watch my vidcasts and vlogs. You guys give me joys, laughter, and allow me to share my thoughts and give me a reason to do what I love. So to you and everyone you shared any of my media with, thank you.

Next, I want to say how very much I love my family. I have the best mother in the world. No mother has ever possibly loved so strongly and sacrificed so selflessly as mine. My mother is my real life heroine and has given me everything a girl could ever want...not just money wise, but with love and lessons about what truly matters. My dad is a truly amazing man. I'm in no way his blood but no less his daughter. He cared for me and loved me as his own. He is truly amazing. I also have a great brother that I am lucky enough to call my friend. He is one of my closest friends and I'm so blessed. Finally, my amazing grandmother that has got to be the coolest grandmother in the entire world. She's so much more than just a grandma, she's my friend.

Then, my friends...Nicole, Jill, Shannon, Amber, Nika, and anyone else I forgot to name. I have great friends who have enriched my life in different ways. I really don't know what else to say...my friends are as important to me as my family. I love you guys.

Finally, if the world does end know that I will be spending my last day doing what I love...caring for my babies at work. They are the joy of my life. I love my kids.Whenever the world does end I'll go knowing I spent my life doing everything possible to better the lives of as many kids as possible and that's all that truly matters.

PS: Stephanie Brown is Batgirl...must be said at least once more.

0 comments: