Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Awesome Blog!

Ok, so this shouldn't be long. I just wrote some uber long comic reviews for my LiveJournal so I think I'm tired. I mainly wanted to remind everyone to run over to JackalopesofFire.com and check out this week's cast. Great stuff as always.

So, my long weekend if off to a great start. I had a GREAT day today. New comics, new clothes (that fit me right and in a smaller size, go WiiFit!), and new jewelry. I love spending time with my mommy. She's the best. :)

One of the shirts I got today is the really sexy off the shoulder shirt that is so unlike what I'd typically wear but it's so cute and it actually fit me. If I keep going the way I'm going I'll be able to fit in the other sexy clothes again soon. Look out guys and gals of Austin...I'm coming soon.

LOL, it's so good being me right now. My confidence is just way up there and life is generally good...not perfect, just good...which is actually better than perfect. Perfect never lasts. Perfect always falls apart sooner rather than later. Good can last for awhile before it goes south...and yes it will go south...that's just the nature of life...ups and downs and all. Right now it's good though and I'm going to enjoy it because I've earned it. I've earned my current happiness. It's my happiness to bask in.

For the first time in...well maybe ever I feel like a 'normal' girl. Well, as normal as a comic book geek, somewhat naive, and somewhat issue ridden girl can be. LOL, I guess I'm just so comfortable in my own skin right now that I just don't feel like a freak, which is a nice change of pace for me. I'm awesome!

So, I could continue to ramble on about my complete awesomeness for awhile, but I have a story I'd like to work on befor bed so I'm gonna say adios for now. Take care you awesome people you!

KTF,
Cilla

0 comments: