Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm still here!!!!

I know I haven't written here in awhile. Honestly I've been too busy. With real life stuff and online projects I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day. I recently launched a new section to Unchartedwind.com. You can find it at unchartedwind.com/Justice. Awesome new stories and I couldn't be prouder of it. And as you probably have noticed by now the Podcast is back! JOF Lives! Chuck is back and we have a great thing going. We're still in a 'reorganizing period' so not everything is 100% the way we want it but we're getting there and I'm happy with the direction.

Anyway, I know these post are typical somewhat insightful and meaningful but my thoughts are so caught up in comic books right now about the only insightful thing I have to talk about is a character analysis of Jason Todd (which is absolutely fascinating and if you don't know who I'm taking about google it now). I will say getting locked out of one's house sucks monkey balls but it's good to have a brother that lives in the same town for such situations and I'm pretty lucky in that respect. Anyway, I'll have a real update for this space within the next week so stay tuned. I'm not going anywhere, just got a bit distracted...as we all know I'm so apt to so. The 'ohh shiny' syndrome runs in my family.

KTF,
Cilla

0 comments: