Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Allow me to fangurl out for a moment...

We interupt your regularly scheduled non-reboot ranting for a little bit of fangurl dorkiness:

So it has long been my dream to have a movie in which Stephanie Gatschet plays Kara and Amy Gumenick plays Steph (I recently made a mock movie poster for my own amusement) as well I'd love Matt Bomer to be Dick...being the Dick/Kara shipper I am you know I had to have a Nightwing for my Supergirl. I digress.

Anyway, I've tweeted said desires recently and to my absolute amazement both Steph and Amy retweeted them...not just retweeted, but retweeted with comments! Amy said that playing Steph sounded like fun and Steph said she LOVED the idea of playing Kara with Matt as Dick. And, who knows, maybe she'll tell Matt about it. She used to be on Guiding Light with him and one of her friends has been on White Collar recently, so maybe they talk still. That would kinda be cool.

Yes yes, I know this really amounts to nothing. At all. It's not like they have power at DC to make this happen, but it's still really awesome to me that they liked the idea enough to retweet and comment. I <3 them so much right now.

So yes, I'm reserving the right to be a total fan gurl geek. Go ahead and laugh. I'm gonna sit her and smile.

That is all...

0 comments: